In this three-day teacher-training programme, you will train to deliver the BeeMindful Children’s Programme. You will attend three full days, taught one day per fortnight (three full days over the course of six weeks) allowing for the opportunity to embed course content in the classroom and feedback. This is an invaluable element of our programme, allowing teachers the opportunity to reflect, share best practice and be supported.
During the training programme, the teacher will participate in real-time lessons, practise guiding the BeeMindful meditations and deliver course content to other course participants. Please note participants must complete all three days in order to deliver the programme.
Participants will receive materials required to teach the programme including lesson plans, a PowerPoint slideshow for each lesson and meditation scripts.
Detailed information about the BeeMindful Children’s Programme content
- Those who complete this programme are not qualified to train others to deliver the curriculum.
- Teaching resources are not to be shared with others as limited experience in mindfulness practice can impact negatively on the child.
- The BeeMindful programme is a classroom-based course for teaching in school and other educational settings only. This course must be delivered in educational settings where there are safeguarding policies and procedures in place.
In order to train to become a BeeMindful teacher there are pre-requisites:
- Participants must have completed our eight-week Mindfulness for Teachers and Support Staff Programme or a similar eight-week course undertaken with a recognised organisation.
- Participants must have already developed their own regular mindfulness meditation practice for a minimum of six months from the start of the eight-week programme to the start of the Teacher Training Programme.
Cost: £320.00 per participant and includes lesson plans, meditation scripts, PowerPoint slide shows.
Dates: Thursday 12th April 2018, Thursday 26th April 2018, Thursday 10th May 2018
Times: 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Radclyffe Room, Ordsall Hall, 322 Ordsall Hall, Salford, M5 3AN
Parking: There is parking within the grounds for a £5.00 charge for the full day.
Refreshments and Lunch: Teas, coffees and juice will be provided during the course, however, lunch is not provided. There is a cafe on site which offers a selection of sandwiches, toasted teacakes and fruitbread, plus an assortment of mouthwatering cakes. They serve various teas and herbal infusions, fresh ground coffee and a range of soft drinks.
Please note that the seating in the cafe is limited and visitors are encouraged to make the most of the beautifully landscaped grounds and use the picnic benches in the orchard. All food and drinks can be supplied in takeaway packaging.
Closing Date: 26th February 2018.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.